The Havana Home wick trimmer is designed to keep your wicks at the perfect length. It will also lift the trimmings out of the candle so that you don’t have any wick debris fall into your wax.
Remember to read our candle care tips for getting the most out of your candle.
Your safety & enjoyment is our main concern, please consider the following when using your Havana Home beautiful soy candle:-
- Always burn within sight.
- Keep candle away from things that catch fire.
- Keep candle out of reach of kids and pets.
- Prevent blackening on the glass from forming by trimming the wick before each use. Trim wicks will also increase the burn time of your candle.
- Do not use the candle if there are cracks in the glass.
- Use the provided lid when the candle is not in use to protect it from dust.
- The ideal way to extinguish your candle is to hold your forefinger between the candle and your mouth when you blow it out. This creates an even distribution of “wind” around your flame which will improve the performance of your candle.