Somerford Raw & Natural Diet – Puppy Deluxe Combo Pack
- Single Protein Varieties Made with all Australian Sourced
- Human Grade Ingredients & Delivered to your door.
- No Grains, No Fillers, No Chemicals, No Colouring,
- No Preservatives, No Heat Processing
- & all Packaged in BPA Free Freezer Containers.
- Puppy Chicken & Bone: Hunter Valley Chicken, finely ground chicken bone & cartilage from wings & necks, chicken heart, chicken liver, chicken kidney, sweet potato, carrot, raw egg & shell, flaxseed oil, kelp powder, brewer’s yeast, live probiotics.
- Puppy Salmon & Bone: Tasmanian Salmon, finely ground Salmon bone & cartilage, Salmon brain, Salmon eyes, Salmon heart, Salmon liver, Salmon kidney, sweet potato, carrot, kelp powder, brewer’s yeast, live probiotics, Omega 3, 6 & 9.
- Puppy Barramundi & Bone: Port Stephens Barramundi, finely ground Barramundi bone & cartilage, Barramundi brain, Barramundi eyes, Barramundi heart, Barramundi liver, Barramundi kidney,sweet potato, carrot, flaxseed oil, kelp powder, brewer’s yeast, live probiotics. Omega 3, 6 & 9
- Puppy Turkey & Bone: Hunter Valley Turkey, finely ground turkey bone & cartilage from wings & necks, turkey heart, turkey liver, turkey kidney, sweet potato, carrot, flaxseed oil, kelp powder, brewer’s yeast, live probiotics. Omega 3, 6 & 9
- Puppy Duck & Bone: Farm Fresh Duck Meat, finely ground duck bone & cartilage from wings & necks, duck heart, duck liver, duck kidney, sweet potato, carrot, flaxseed oil, kelp powder, brewer’s yeast, live probiotics. Omega 3, 6 & 9.
- Somerford Raw & Natural Diet Ships Mon-Wed Each Week.
Domesticated dogs are largely carnivores that eat some omnivorous foods. Wild dogs eat a variety of food which consists mainly of prey animals. Prey animals are composed of raw meat, raw bones, organs, other tissue and digested vegetable matter. While dogs are carnivores they do consume a small amount of the vegetable matter contained in the stomach and intestines of their prey. Dogs have evolved over thousands of years to eat this type of diet.
Living Enzymes are proteins found in raw foods which help the body function. Once food is cooked or processed, it no longer contains living enzymes. Foods without living enzymes put stress on the pancreas to produce the necessary proteins to function. Living Enzymes in a raw diet restore, repair, and maintain health. Animals replenish their enzymes systems by eating raw unprocessed foods. Somerford Raw & Natural Pet Diet retains their living enzymes along with phyto-chemicals, antioxidants, and unprocessed amino acids. Your pet’s long term health depends upon these factors, to ensure a long and healthy lifespan.
The Benefits are immediate:
- Healthy Teeth & Breath – Your pet will have much-improved breath, minimal tartar buildup, and beautifully clean and healthy teeth.
- Healthy Skin & Coat – Persistent skin problems suddenly disappear or improve, no more vet visits, medicated washes, antibiotics, cortisone shots and cortisone tablets.
- Optimum Immune System – A good balance of essential fatty acids and other immune normalizing and strengthening nutrients, reduces inflammatory conditions and waves good-bye to infections.
- Enhanced Digestion & Absorption of Nutrients – Living enzymes break down and utilize food to maximize the digestive system’s effectiveness.
- Stool Volume & Odour – Reduced stool volume and odour, Raw is more readily absorbed than grain fed diets, in the digestive system. Odorous stools are a result of improper or incomplete digestion of nutrients.
- Healthy, Lean Body Mass – Lose unwanted fat and gain that much desired increase in muscle mass. This not only makes your pet look better, it increases your pet’s metabolic rate, its activity levels and its healthy life span.